Thursday, August 10, 2006

About Me

I'm a 3rd generation Arsenal fan and very proud of it. My grandfather worked with Arsenal during the seventies and the family has been Arsenal through and through ever since. Some of my grandfather's highlights at Arsenal were meeting Muhammad Ali when he fought Henry Cooper at Highbury, watching Arsenal win the Fairs Cup from the director's box and attending the 1971 Double Winning party.

My Dad took me to my first Arsenal game at the old Goldstone Ground in Hove when I was nine. After my first trip to Highbury I was hooked and I've been lucky enough to watch Arsenal games every single year since. Before the recent move to the Grove I sat in the front row of the Clock End Stand for the majority of games since 1999, when I returned from graduate school in America.

My father and I have season tickets in block 129 at the Grove and are both members of the East Sussex Arsenal Supporters Club.